3 YEAR WARRANTY 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Theramag Pro is a professional device for body stimulation by means of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) with low frequencies that fall within the range of earth’s naturally occurring frequencies. This device was designed for professional usage in health service communities i.e. home health care, chiropractic, physical therapy and rehab facilities etc. The Theramag Pro is excellent for helping people with back pain, joint pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, circulation problems and any other motion related problems or pains. It reduces muscle tension, improves blood circulation, has anti-inflammatory effects, improves cellular function, improves nutrient absorption, stimulates the immune system, improves sleep, improves cell and tissue metabolism, regenerates tissues. PEMF therapy results in stronger, more effective mitochondria
COMPONENTS OF THE Theramag Pro UNIT
- Theramag Pro control unit (generator)
- Applicators (applied parts) A1C, A4C, ASE, APE and B1C are supplied according to the customer’s requirements
- Magnetic field indicator (permanent magnet)
- Power supply cord 2.5m /2×0.75mm2
Type designation: Theramag Pro Power supply: 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz Maximum power consumption of the generator: 60 VA Two outlets for applicators Magnetic induction: up to 15 mT (depending on the type of applicator used) Repeating frequency of pulses: 1 to 99 Hz (according to the program chosen) Operating temperature range: +5 to + 35 °C Operating relative humidity: 15 to 93 %, non-condensing Operating atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa Storage and transport temperature range: -40 to +70°C Storage and transport humidity: 10 to 100 % Storage and transport atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa Weight of the generator – control unit: 2.5 pounds
What are the main advantages of the Theramag Pro?
This quality constructed device weighs just a little over 2.5 pounds and supplies:
- Repeating frequency of pulses from 1 to 99 Hz
- Magnetic induction up to 150 Gauss, depending on the type of applicator used
- This device can be used with any of our standard applicators including the 4 panel mat, single panel mat and ring device.
- The applicators (applied parts) are supplied according to the customer’s requirements.
- There are four built-in operating modes P1 – P4 plus the ability to customize the frequency output to a specified frequency and time.
- The device can be used by two people or in two different areas at the same time.
- 36 – month guarantee
PEMF Beneficial effects
- Better blood supply to the tissues
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
- Acts as a painkiller – analgesic effects
- Relieves muscle tension
- Speeds up healing processes
- Suppresses swelling
- Reinforces and stabilizes bone tissue
- Improves cell and tissue metabolism
- Strengthens and promotes the immune system
4 built in programs and unlimited customized programs for pinpoint targeted treatment.
Start Your Journey To a Pain Free Life Today!
Typical shape of pulses of Ulticare Maxi LT99 and Biotorus LT100 devices
- Blue trace 1: Magnetic induction B pulsescale: 500mV ~ 2mT
- Red trace 2: current induced into tissue
Not noted in scale, current depends on specific body tissue conductivity. This sample waveform is measured indirectly, using an induction probe. It is proportional to derivation (change) of B in time (dB/dT)
Program P3 waveforms – fixed frequency
Pulses are equally spaced
Program P2 waveforms – random frequency
Pulses are generated as groups with randomly selected frequency, varying in seconds. Range is fixed between 2 to 72Hz.
Program P1 waveforms – wobbling frequency
Pulses are generated as up/down swept sequence of pulses. Range is fixed between 4 to 40Hz.